WA TO THE NEW TUMBLR MOBILE LAYOUT I TIO STUN.
This shall be a numbered post cause I have too much to talk about.
1) windsurfing was cut short because I forgot I had a religious meeting in the afternoon aiyeeee. My father very kindly told me how disappointed he was that I forgot and ta da fine I went.
My takeaway from the HALF course was like around 15 bruises from my arms to my legs (I kid you not) and a wound on my right leg oh well it was bound to happen sooner or later hahaha. I have gone too long without an injury. In secondary school, people used to say that I cleaned the floor with my feet cause I was ALWAYS falling down and scraping my knees or something. Oh and I didn’t mention that my 15 blue blacks and wound came from ONE HOUR of attempted windsurfing. Now you all know how much of a klutz I am. I swear I kept falling over everyone everywhere HAHAHA I guess it would have been funnier if people around me weren’t falling over too lol.
2) Life has not been very smooth sailing these few days but I think it will all pass. I’m very positive about it *nods head fervently*.
On hindsight, it has been fine though I’m not looking forward to 3rd or 4th June at all. I’m pretty sure I will be able to put aside my feelings and get on with life because I don’t dwell very much on the past but still. It wouldn’t be nice.
3) I’m in the midst of packing my room now. It’s a war zone I tell you. It always is, because I don’t have the habit of shoving everything into drawers so when I say pack, I mean pack, right down to the smallest detail. Which means that in the interim period, it’s chaos hahaha.
4) I’ve found many clothes that I would throw away cause they are too old though, so that’s perhaps a good thing before the influx of new clothes from my impending shopping spree hehehe.
5) People are asking me what I want for my birthday. I always feel really really loved on my birthday even though I think about how I have no friends the remainder of the year hahaha. Decided not to celebrate, I mentioned it already didn’t I. Don’t know if I’ll regret it in the future or not but for now, I’m quite thankful not be stressed out by it. Plus, considering how my house is not the most accessible place in Singapore, it would be a chore to constantly fetch people in and out, yes I know I’m rambling and making excuses.
I think that’s enough. Any more and y’all might as well start living my life with me hahaha.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
One of the world’s finest resorts according to Conde Nast Traveler, the Four Season Resort Bali at Sayan enjoys an idyllic setting in the middle of a verdant paradise, near Ubud - Bali’s cultural center. The resort provides 60 luxury suites and villas with outstanding Indonesian decors and ultra-modern facilities, as well as a fabulous spa and a gourmet restaurant with outstanding Asian-inspired menus.
Blue-tailed Bee-eater (by BIGBOOM Worradilok)
Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway